Für mehr Miteinander in Waldkraiburg

Forum

Hier können Sie Hilfeangebote oder -gesuche posten, nach Informationen fragen, sich vernetzen, wenn Sie ein neues Projekt auf die Beine stellen wollen oder für ein Kind ein Fahrrad suchen - unkompliziert und ohne Aufwand!

Was wir nicht dulden und umgehend löschen werden, sind Beleidigungen, Fäkalsprache und politische Diskussionen oder ganz allgemein Meinungsäußerungen, die nicht hierher gehören. Das Forum soll für Waldkraiburger Ehrenamtliche und professionelle Helfer im Bereich Asyl ein Hilfsmittel zur Bewältigung ihrer Aufgaben sein.

Gesuche

Want more customers for your business?

ContactForm 11.06.2019
Hi! asyl-waldkraiburg.de

We advance

Sending your commercial proposal through the feedback form which can be found on the sites in the contact partition. Feedback forms are filled in by our program and the captcha is solved. The profit of this method is that messages sent through feedback forms are whitelisted. This technique increases the odds that your message will be open.

Our database contains more than 25 million sites around the world to which we can send your message.

The cost of one million messages 49 USD

FREE TEST mailing of 50,000 messages to any country of your choice.

This message is automatically generated to use our contacts for communication.

Contact us.
Telegram - @FeedbackFormEU
Skype – FeedbackForm2019
Email - FeedbackForm@make-success.com
WhatsApp - +44 7598 509161

Ein Brief von Barrister Sergio Dumas

RichardBadly 16.05.2019
FCB&A Amucio Abogados
145 Calle Collon, 249, 1º 28505 Madrid Spain
Tel: +34-612-557-342 ; Fax: +34 -919-019-443

Sehr Geehrter ,
Ich möchte mich zum ersten Mal vorstellen, ist mein Name Rechtsanwalt Sergio Dumas, und ich möchte wissen, Ob Sie den Brief erhalten, den ich Ihnen vorher schickte.
Ich habe irgendeine wichtige Mitteilung für Sie und ich mag sie mit Ihnen in meiner folgenden E-Mail besprechen, sobald ich Ihre Antwort empfange.
Treten Sie mit mir bitte in Verbindung, wenn Sie für weitere Erklärungen interessiert sind.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Herr Sergio Dumas

We offer you the opportunity to advertise your products and services.

Danieldob 14.03.2019
We offer you the opportunity to advertise your products and services.
Hello! Look at a good offers for you. I can send your commercial offers or messages through feedback forms. The advantage of this method is that the messages sent through the feedback forms are included in the white list. This method increases the chance that your message will be read. Mailing is made in the same way as you received this message.

Sending via Feedback Forms to any domain zones of the world. (more than 1000 domain zones.).
The cost of sending 1 million messages for any domain zone of the world is $ 49 instead of $ 99.
Domain zone .com - (12 million messages sent) - $399 instead of $699
All domain zones in Europe- (8 million messages sent) - $ 299 instead of $599
All sites in the world (25 million messages sent) - $499 instead of $999
Domain zone .de - (2 million messages sent) - $99 instead of $199
Domain zone .uk - (1.5 million messages sent) - $69 instead of $139
Domain zone .nl - (700 000 sent messages) - $39 instead of $79

Discounts are valid until March 25.

Contact us.
Telegram - @FeedbackFormEU
Skype – FeedbackForm2019
Email - FeedbackForm2019@gmail.com

Sorry to bother you.

Nähmaterialien und Nähmaschine gesucht

Sonja Hoffmann 13.06.2016
Sowohl in Mühldorf als auch Waldkraiburg werden derzeit Nähmaterialien wie Stoffe, Maßbänder, Schneiderscheren und für Mühldorf auch Nähmaschinen gesucht. Wer etwas hat oder weiß, kann sich gerne bei mir melden.

Fußballausrüstung gesucht

Sonja Hoffmann 12.03.2016
Das Gymnasium Waldkraiburg nimmt noch bis 18. März gebrauchte Fußballsachen für Flüchtlinge an, damit diese im VfL Waldkraiburg mitmachen zu können. Infos gibt's unter "Neuigkeiten". Danke!
<< 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Veranstaltungen + Treffs

CREDIBLE ETHICAL HACKER REFERRAL

SETH GREYSON 02.05.2020
CREDIBLE ETHICAL H A C K E R RECOMMENDATION - QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM  I’ll recommend this for anyone in a distant relationship most especially . the kind of job i do Makes me stay far away from home in remote countries drilling and mining . Any time i’m away, i’m always curious on what my spouse was up to. some one recommended to me QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM . and spoke so high of him. i decided to give him a try, . he helped me clone my spouse phone and tap into my spouse whatsapp and e m ails. i was shook with all that was revealed to me in a a very short while, even deleted messages from over 7 months ago, i promise to testify if he helped me which he did .ever since ,he has helped me on other jobs i’ll keep off here. reach out to him today and thank me later.Reach out to him for hack services ranging from
EMAIL ADDRESS  HACK PHONE SPY/ HACKING COMPUTERS AND PHONES / PHONE CLONING WHATSAPP HACK  VERIZON ACCOUNT HACKER PRIVATE INVESTIGATION FACEBOOK MESSENGER HACK AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. 

Создаю копии сайтов от 500 рублей за лендинг

NeooFip 01.04.2020
Здесь вы можете заказать копию любого сайта под ключ, недорого и качественно, при этом не тратя свое время на различные программы и фриланс-сервисы.

Клонированию подлежат сайты как на конструкторах, так и на движках:
- Tilda (Тильда)
- Wix (Викс)
- Joomla (Джумла)
- Wordpress (Вордпресс)
- Bitrix (Битрикс)
и т.д.
телефон 8-996-725-20-75 звоните пишите viber watsapp
Копируются не только одностраничные сайты на подобии Landing Page, но и многостраничные. Создается полная копия сайта и настраиваются формы для отправки заявок и сообщений. Кроме того, подключается админка (админ панель), позволяющая редактировать код сайта, изменять текст, загружать изображения и документы.

Здесь вы получите весь комплекс услуг по копированию, разработке и продвижению сайта в Яндексе и Google.

Хотите узнать сколько стоит сделать копию сайта?
напишите нам
8-996-725-20-75 звоните пишите viber watsapp

Here you can order a copy of any site turnkey, inexpensive and high quality, while not wasting your time on various programs and freelance services.

Cloning sites are subject to both designers and engines:
- Tilda (Tilda)
- Wix (Wicks)
- Joomla (Joomla)
- Wordpress (WordPress)
- Bitrix (Bitrix)
etc.
phone 8-996-725-20-75 call write viber watsapp
Not only single-page sites like Landing Page are copied, but also multi-page sites. A full copy of the site is created and forms for sending requests and messages are set up. In addition, the admin panel is connected, which allows you to edit the site code, change the text, upload images and documents.

Here you will get a full range of services for copying, development and promotion of the site in Yandex and Google.

Do you want to know how much it costs to make a copy of the site?
write to us
8-996-725-20-75 call write viber watsapp

how i got cured of herpes virus

sandra lopez 24.03.2020
I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348123877102

read

EnriqueTip 16.03.2020
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times.

Mikroúverová instituce(thomasperin@seznam.cz).

Thomas PERIN 14.03.2020
E-mail: thomasperin@seznam.cz
Jsem partnerem mnoha bank a ve svých bankách mám spoustu kapitálu.
Potrebujete pujcky mezi jednotlivci, abyste mohli celit financním
potížím, a konecne se dostat ze slepého streva vytvoreného bankami se
zamítnutím vašich souboru. Jsme skupina financních odborníku, kterí
vám pomohou s cástkou, kterou potrebujete, a za podmínek, které vám
usnadní život.
Poskytujeme pujcky od 1 mesíce do 30 let a poskytujeme 2 000 až 10 000 000 CZK.
Naše úroková sazba je 2% rocne, zde jsou oblasti, kde vám mužeme pomoci:
* Financní
* Hypotecní úver
* Investicní pujcka
* Auto pujcka
* Konsolidacní dluh
* Úhrada kreditu
* Osobní pujcka
* Jste zaregistrováni
* Banky zakazujte a nemáte laskavost bank nebo spíše máte projekt a
musíte **** kontaktovat me a já vám pomužu.

Thomas PERIN 11.03.2020
Jsem partnerem mnoha bank a ve svých bankách mám spoustu kapitálu.
Potrebujete pujcky mezi jednotlivci, abyste mohli celit financním
potížím, a konecne se dostat ze slepého streva vytvoreného bankami se
zamítnutím vašich souboru. Jsme skupina financních odborníku, kterí
vám pomohou s cástkou, kterou potrebujete, a za podmínek, které vám
usnadní život.
Poskytujeme pujcky od 1 mesíce do 30 let a poskytujeme 2 000 až 10 000 000 CZK.
Naše úroková sazba je 2% rocne, zde jsou oblasti, kde vám mužeme pomoci:
* Financní
* Hypotecní úver
* Investicní pujcka
* Auto pujcka
* Konsolidacní dluh
* Úhrada kreditu
* Osobní pujcka
* Jste zaregistrováni
* Banky zakazujte a nemáte laskavost bank nebo spíše máte projekt a
musíte **** kontaktovat me a já vám pomužu.

graph

Dannyhip 03.03.2020
Make your every vacation memorable and plausible by communicating with our experts.

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224)

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224) 02.03.2020

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224) 02.03.2020

DESCRIPTION
-Full substance,
-100% machine flayed
-No ticks, no scratches, no humps
-Size: 32 to 40 sq. ft.
-Average size: 36 sq. ft.
-Weight: 22kgs to 32kg
-Average weight: 25kgs
-Selection: 80% A/B, 20% C/D
-Male 75% / Female 25%
-1 x 40 container = 1700-2000 hides
-Availability: 10 x 40 ft container
- Impurity: No sand, No dust, No mud, No foreign object, no fats and no meat
- Not available: No hair slip problem, No rotten Hides, No fats and meat on the Hides, No

mule
- No Holes, No Cuts, No Reheated,
-Sand: non and clean from any other dust or mud.

All Inquiries Below

Ema­il: infodocuments4@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +237673528224

Cow /Ox Gallstones
Specifications
Cow /Ox Gallstones for sale for (wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20% )
We are full time exporter of high quality natural ox gallstone.
Our product obtained from disease free cattle.
We can supply up to 10 Kg. monthly. Shipment prompt by air courier (DHL).
Price depends on ratio of wholestone / brokenstone.
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20%
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 70%/30%
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 60%/40%

Functions: To clear heat and release toxins.
To eliminate endogenous wind and stop convulsions.
to resolve phlegm and promote resuscitation.If you wish to try out what we
have,then we will be so much pleased to get your inquiry.

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com)

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com) 02.03.2020

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com)

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We supply only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

SHIPPING:
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception of your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. The delivery of item usually takes up to 5 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.

Ema­il: infodocuments4@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +237673528224
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>