Für mehr Miteinander in Waldkraiburg

Forum

Hier können Sie Hilfeangebote oder -gesuche posten, nach Informationen fragen, sich vernetzen, wenn Sie ein neues Projekt auf die Beine stellen wollen oder für ein Kind ein Fahrrad suchen - unkompliziert und ohne Aufwand!

Was wir nicht dulden und umgehend löschen werden, sind Beleidigungen, Fäkalsprache und politische Diskussionen oder ganz allgemein Meinungsäußerungen, die nicht hierher gehören. Das Forum soll für Waldkraiburger Ehrenamtliche und professionelle Helfer im Bereich Asyl ein Hilfsmittel zur Bewältigung ihrer Aufgaben sein.

Gesuche

Call Priest Elvis To Join illuminati Kingdom +27787917167 and Gain it's Benefits in Sasolburg,Durban,Roodeport,Cape Town,Limpopo,Klerksdorp,Welkom,Carltonville,Johannesburg,Vanderbijlpark,Standerton,Witbank,Secunda,Limpopo,Mafikeng,Khuma,Orkney,Vereenigin

Priest Elvis 21.12.2019
Call Priest Elvis To Join illuminati Kingdom +27787917167 and Gain it's Benefits in Sasolburg,Durban,Roodeport,Cape Town,Limpopo,Klerksdorp,Welkom,Carltonville,Johannesburg,Vanderbijlpark,Standerton,Witbank,Secunda,Limpopo,Mafikeng,Khuma,Orkney,Vereeniging,Burgersfort,Middelburg,Polokwane,Kempton Park,Boksburg,Lenasia,Pretoria,Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, Bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale,Musina,Alexandra,Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston,Benoni ,Rakpan Daveyton,Duduza,edenvale,germiston,Impumelelo Isando Katlehong,KwaThema,Nigel Reiger Park, Springs,Tembisa,Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus,Wattville Atteridgaeville,Centurion,Hammanskraal,Irene,Mamelodi,Soshanguve,Boipatong Bophelong,Evaton,Sebokeng,Sharpeville,Meyerton,Heidelberg,Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit,Ekangala,Kungwini,Bronberg,Cullinan,Refilwe,Zithobeni,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso,Kromdraai,Krugersdorp,Magaliesburg,Muldersdrift,Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria,Kimberley,Upington,Kuruman,Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.
+27787917167 Email:ntanzielvis31@gmail.com for more information.

Welcome to the great temple of Illuminati worldwide. Are you a Pastor,Politician, Business man or woman,Musician or an Artist, do you want to be famous or you want to become rich or powerful you can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati with this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish People say that the Illuminati are exceptionally wealthy!!

Is that true?? It's true that all twelve members of the Ruling Council are wealthy, but money,for us, simply funds our mission,nothing else. We are not worshipers of Mammon, as our accusers would have you believe.

You were born free and die free but will you live free? As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living,new dimensions of the soul will not emerge. "Wealth" of the Illuminati is in the form of priceless treasures, not "liquid" money.
Some members of the Illuminati have acquired considerable wealth; if you want to join Illuminati contact the priest. To join everyone can join but are you going to keep the secret? BRIEFLY this is a spiritual worshiping whereby it helps you to be successfully in whatever you're doing in life..

All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of Only Success, Respect and Super-Rich Model's DJ and rappers welcome Politicians come and wetness Bring your lovers name only and see the changes Business men and women Students come and clean your future GET OUT OF POVERTY Get off the poverty road and onto the path of prosperity now. If money has been tight and things haven't been going very well financially, Our Illuminati society will empower you to change your life and live your life to the fullest. Call +27787917167 Email: ntanzielvis31@gmail.com

B2B Quality Supplier of SSD Universal Solution and Humine Powder +27839387284 in Limpopo,Durban,Cape Town,Free,State,Pietermaritzburg,Eastern Cape,Sasolburg,Mpumalanga,Carltonville,Potchefstrom,Orkney,Khuma,Standerton,Secunda. As one of the fastest growi

morris 21.12.2019
B2B Quality Supplier of SSD Universal Solution and Humine Powder +27839387284 in Limpopo,Durban,Cape Town,Free,State,Pietermaritzburg,Eastern Cape,Sasolburg,Mpumalanga,Carltonville,Potchefstrom,Orkney,Khuma,Standerton,Secunda.

As one of the fastest growing money cleaning company in world, we offer smart SSD solutions and as our company is still growing and innovating. Running successfully from Last 10 years with Indian and Foreign experts with State Of the Art labs and machines. We offer the Cheapest Chemicals on % Bases All Over the World. We have a variety of SSD chemicals that can clean out your deface Notes perfectly, Black Note, Red Notes, Green Notes, Stained Notes, Stamped Notes & Also Coded Notes. We also Melt Frozen Chemicals in our dispensary and our services are professional and Genuine.
We lease out cleaning machines worldwide and we can work on commission basis. Expert Agents Available to travel worldwide.

Our 3D laser automatic black money cleaning machine is available for rent / hire / sales to perform any defaced blackened money cleaning both local and international. We’ll travel our expert technician with this machine to your country anywhere.

Please inform us immediately on Email:babamoris100@gmail.com Or Call: +27839387284

We can come in your country like Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Swaziland,Lesotho,Malawi,Kenya,Uganda,Afghanistan, Namibia and Cities like Limpopo,Free State,Durban,Cape Town,Pietermaritzburg,Sasolburg,Mpumalanga,Secunda,Standerton,Middelburg,Carltonville,Potchefstrom,Johannesburg,Eastern Cape,Western Cape,Gauteng,Welkom,Orkney,Pretoria,Tzaneen, Giyani,Rustenburg,Nelspruit,Soweto,Krugersdorp,Boksburg,Vanderbijlpark,Vereenining,Bloemfontein,Newcastle,Sashanguve,New York,Harare,Bulawayo,Burdersfort,Thohoyandou,Roodeport,Mayfair,Botswana.

@North West Call For SSD Chemical Solution +27839387284 and Paracient Powder For Cleaning All Types of Notes in South Africa,USA,United kingdom,Belgium,Switzerland,Dubai,Qatar,Kuwait,Egypt. As one of the fastest growing money cleaning company in world

morris 21.12.2019
@North West Call For SSD Chemical Solution +27839387284 and Paracient Powder For Cleaning All Types of Notes in South Africa,USA,United kingdom,Belgium,Switzerland,Dubai,Qatar,Kuwait,Egypt.
As one of the fastest growing money cleaning company in world, we offer smart SSD solutions and as our company is still growing and innovating. Running successfully from Last 10 years with Indian and Foreign experts with State Of the Art labs and machines. We offer the Cheapest Chemicals on % Bases All Over the World. We have a variety of SSD chemicals that can clean out your deface Notes perfectly, Black Note, Red Notes, Green Notes, Stained Notes, Stamped Notes & Also Coded Notes. We also Melt Frozen Chemicals in our dispensary and our services are professional and Genuine.
We lease out cleaning machines worldwide and we can work on commission basis. Expert Agents Available to travel worldwide.

Our 3D laser automatic black money cleaning machine is available for rent / hire / sales to perform any defaced blackened money cleaning both local and international. We’ll travel our expert technician with this machine to your country anywhere.

Activation powder refers to a reactivation member of the SSD chemical products which is been pour and rob all over damaged notes ; bills like USD and blacks EURO, POUNDS, transferring colors from used note to new white bills.

Please inform us immediately on Email:babamoris100@gmail.com Or Call: +27839387284
We can come in your country like Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Swaziland,Lesotho,Malawi,Kenya,Uganda,Afghanistan, Namibia and Cities like Limpopo,Free State,Durban,Cape Town,Pietermaritzburg,Sasolburg,Mpumalanga,Secunda,Standerton,Middelburg,Carltonville,Potchefstrom,Johannesburg,Eastern Cape,Western Cape,Gauteng,Welkom,Orkney,Pretoria,Tzaneen, Giyani,Rustenburg,Nelspruit,Soweto,Krugersdorp,Boksburg,Vanderbijlpark,Vereenining,Bloemfontein,Newcastle,Sashanguve,New York,Harare,Bulawayo,Burdersfort,Thohoyandou,Roodeport,Mayfair,Botswana.
Please inform us immediately on Email:babamoris100@gmail.com Or Call: +27839387284.

SSD TE-BI MAGNETIC Solution +27787917167 Activation and Re-activation Powder in Limpopo, Durban, Cape Town, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Sasolburg

ntanzi elvis 21.12.2019
SSD TE-BI MAGNETIC Solution +27787917167 Activation and Re-activation Powder in Limpopo, Durban, Cape Town, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Sasolburg, Orkney, Mafikeng, Pietermaritzburg, Witbank, Standerton,Secunda, Middelburg, Potchefstrom, Vanderbijlpark, Johannesburg, Secunda, Cape Town, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, KwaZulu,Natal, Burgersfort, Polokwane, Soweto, Vereeniging, Mokopane, Bloemfontein, Khuma, Sedibeng, Kempton park, Carltonville, Klerksdorp, Krugersdorp, Evaton, Thohoyandou, Burgersfort, Harare, Kampala, Cairo.

To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as US Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
? SSD SOLUTION
? SSD Supreme Solution
? SSD universal Solution
? SSD SOLUTION PK 58
? SSD Topix solution
? SSD Castro X Oxide solution For
? SSD Tourmaline solution
? SSD VECTROL PASTE solution
? SSD TE-BI-MANE-TIC solution.

Contact Dr. Elvis +27787917167 OR Email ntanzielvis31@gmail.com for more Information.

Mehr Infos: https://www.asyl-waldkraiburg.de/forum/

elvis 21.12.2019
SSD Vectrol Paste Solution And Paracient powder +27672493579 For Cleaning Black Money Defaced Notes in Durban,Gauteng,Limpopo,Free State,Mpumalanga,KwaZulu Natal,Eastern Cape,Western Cape,North West,Northern Cape,Pretoria,Johannesburg,Harare,Sasolburg,South Africa,USA,Canada,Malawi,Ghana,United Kingdom,Italy,Morocco,Uganda,Rwanda,Kenya,Norway,Belgium,Switzerland,Zambia,Kenya,Qatar,Afghanistan,Sudan,Peru,Mexico,Morocco,Libya,Iran,Iraq,Zimbabwe,Ghana,Austria,Australia,Italy.

We supply the latest automatic & Best ssd chemical solution, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills.

we do wholesale and retail of money cleaning chemicals like:

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
√ SSD SOLUTION
√ SSD Supreme Solution
√ SSD universal Solution
√ SSD SOLUTION PK 58
√ SSD Topix solution
√ SSD Castro X Oxide solution For
√ SSD Tourmaline solution
√ SSD VECTROL PASTE solution
√ SSD TE-BI-MANE-TIC solution.

We supply the latest automatic & Best ssd chemical solution, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills.

FOR BOOKINGS AND ORDER CONTACT: +27672493579 or Email: babantanzi10@gmail.com for more information.

NeoGrowthsCredit@gmail.com

Loan Offer Apply Now 20.12.2019
Jums ir nepieciešams aizdevums jūsu biznesam, jums ir nepieciešams ātrais aizdevums gaidāmajam Jaunajam gadam. personīgai lietošanai? Mūsu piedāvājums nodrošina aizdevumus ar zemu procentu likmi 3%. Vai jūs domājāt saņemt aizdevumu? Droši vien kāda vietējā banka jūs noraidīja? ATBILD PAR VAIRĀKU INFORMĀCIJU: NeoGrowthsCredit@gmail.com

HARRY 12.12.2019

Attention:

We at Harry Steven Loan Finance we offers loans at 2% interest rates to all our clients around the whole world, we are 100% guaranteed loan company that can deliver what we promise to our clients. With the track record that we have we can ensure you get the best of our service, we are proud to say that we help hundreds of thousands of people out that can't get help anywhere in the country, we can proudly say that we extended our business and it is as follows:

We do Business Finance (Business Loan) for up to $9,000,000.00 and Above
We do Consolidation Loan up to 5,000,000.00 even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do home loans even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do personal loans for up to $87,000.00 even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do Car finance even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do 2nd Bonds, Home Improvement and consolidation loans
We do Wedding Finance loan well as well.
We offer the above kinds of loans all at 2% interest

That’s why we are proud to say we are the best and the only company that can assist and will help you. I hope and believe that you will find us and our company and our work to your satisfaction. Have you being declined because of your credit history contact us today for your speedy loan Approval and transfer, You can Apply today irrespective of your location or race so far you meet our criteria, Contact us today via email: ( harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com )

ODUCK AYAMUD 12.12.2019

HELLO EVERYONE.
my name is harry wilson from USA califonia am here to use this media to say a very big thank you to dr oduckayamud.
As a sign of gratitude for how he saved my wife from CANCER, i decided to use this opportunity to reach out to those still suffering from CANCER.
My wife suffered cancer in the year 2016 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by MRS MARYJAME who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted DR ODUCKAYAMUD and he assured me that my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact DR ODUCKAYAMUD for more info oduckayamud49@gmail.com OR oduckayamud49@yahoo.com you can contact him (+2347059232579)on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

Laurine Cremer 06.12.2019
Contrairement à tout ce que vous pourrez lire sur les prêteurs entre particuliers sur internet, d'après mes propres expériences je ne peux que vous conseiller Madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL

Je m'appelle Laurine Cremer Si vous vous rappelle de moi l'année passe le 15 Decembre 2018 j'ai faire une témoignage sur madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL c'est à cause d'elle j'ai reçu mon prêt pouvoir offrir des cadeau à mes enfants les services de madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL qui est une preteuse particulière elle octroie des prêts sérieux et honnêtes entre particuliers. Je l'ai connu en Décembre 2018 où j'avais besoin d'argent pour acheter des jouets à mes enfants et cette dame m'a aidé, je n'avais payé qu'un petit sous qu'elle ma rendu après le versement de mes premières mensualités.

Cette Année pour quitter le Belgique pour partir en Noël en Strasbourg
Mon fils aîné nous a prévenu à la dernière minute qu’il voulait partir avec nous en Strasbourg, en France pour le fete Noël j’ai fait appel à madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL pour financer la fête Noël et aussi acheter des jouets à mes enfants et la Fêtes de fin d'année. elle m'a encore aidez pour un pret de 30.000 euro

Pour ceux qui ont des difficultés financières allez vers Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL elle vous aidera comme elle l'a fait pour moi il y 1an et encore cette année Son adresse: christianapicaro@gmail.com

La joie de vivre est la chose la plus facile à transmettre et à communiquer.

creditrapido2020@gmail.com

Laura 17.11.2019
Whatsapp:+33756908526
After this financial crisis that all banks are struggling to make loans, I inform you that our coalition, our Investor, prepared between 5000 and 200 000 cars with a capital of 1 500 000 €; loans between private individuals allow us to grow this capital. However, 2% interest per year is a self-coalition, we don't want to violate the usury law. You can pay more than 10 years at most. Contact me for :
email: creditrapido2020@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+33756908526
<< 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 >>

Veranstaltungen + Treffs

how i got cured of herpes virus

sandra lopez 24.03.2020
I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348123877102

read

EnriqueTip 16.03.2020
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times.

Mikroúverová instituce(thomasperin@seznam.cz).

Thomas PERIN 14.03.2020
E-mail: thomasperin@seznam.cz
Jsem partnerem mnoha bank a ve svých bankách mám spoustu kapitálu.
Potrebujete pujcky mezi jednotlivci, abyste mohli celit financním
potížím, a konecne se dostat ze slepého streva vytvoreného bankami se
zamítnutím vašich souboru. Jsme skupina financních odborníku, kterí
vám pomohou s cástkou, kterou potrebujete, a za podmínek, které vám
usnadní život.
Poskytujeme pujcky od 1 mesíce do 30 let a poskytujeme 2 000 až 10 000 000 CZK.
Naše úroková sazba je 2% rocne, zde jsou oblasti, kde vám mužeme pomoci:
* Financní
* Hypotecní úver
* Investicní pujcka
* Auto pujcka
* Konsolidacní dluh
* Úhrada kreditu
* Osobní pujcka
* Jste zaregistrováni
* Banky zakazujte a nemáte laskavost bank nebo spíše máte projekt a
musíte **** kontaktovat me a já vám pomužu.

Thomas PERIN 11.03.2020
Jsem partnerem mnoha bank a ve svých bankách mám spoustu kapitálu.
Potrebujete pujcky mezi jednotlivci, abyste mohli celit financním
potížím, a konecne se dostat ze slepého streva vytvoreného bankami se
zamítnutím vašich souboru. Jsme skupina financních odborníku, kterí
vám pomohou s cástkou, kterou potrebujete, a za podmínek, které vám
usnadní život.
Poskytujeme pujcky od 1 mesíce do 30 let a poskytujeme 2 000 až 10 000 000 CZK.
Naše úroková sazba je 2% rocne, zde jsou oblasti, kde vám mužeme pomoci:
* Financní
* Hypotecní úver
* Investicní pujcka
* Auto pujcka
* Konsolidacní dluh
* Úhrada kreditu
* Osobní pujcka
* Jste zaregistrováni
* Banky zakazujte a nemáte laskavost bank nebo spíše máte projekt a
musíte **** kontaktovat me a já vám pomužu.

graph

Dannyhip 03.03.2020
Make your every vacation memorable and plausible by communicating with our experts.

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224)

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224) 02.03.2020

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224) 02.03.2020

DESCRIPTION
-Full substance,
-100% machine flayed
-No ticks, no scratches, no humps
-Size: 32 to 40 sq. ft.
-Average size: 36 sq. ft.
-Weight: 22kgs to 32kg
-Average weight: 25kgs
-Selection: 80% A/B, 20% C/D
-Male 75% / Female 25%
-1 x 40 container = 1700-2000 hides
-Availability: 10 x 40 ft container
- Impurity: No sand, No dust, No mud, No foreign object, no fats and no meat
- Not available: No hair slip problem, No rotten Hides, No fats and meat on the Hides, No

mule
- No Holes, No Cuts, No Reheated,
-Sand: non and clean from any other dust or mud.

All Inquiries Below

Ema­il: infodocuments4@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +237673528224

Cow /Ox Gallstones
Specifications
Cow /Ox Gallstones for sale for (wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20% )
We are full time exporter of high quality natural ox gallstone.
Our product obtained from disease free cattle.
We can supply up to 10 Kg. monthly. Shipment prompt by air courier (DHL).
Price depends on ratio of wholestone / brokenstone.
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20%
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 70%/30%
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 60%/40%

Functions: To clear heat and release toxins.
To eliminate endogenous wind and stop convulsions.
to resolve phlegm and promote resuscitation.If you wish to try out what we
have,then we will be so much pleased to get your inquiry.

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com)

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com) 02.03.2020

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com)

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We supply only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

SHIPPING:
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception of your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. The delivery of item usually takes up to 5 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.

info doc 02.03.2020

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We supply only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

SHIPPING:
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception of your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. The delivery of item usually takes up to 5 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.

hamisi amisi 02.03.2020
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM Hamisi My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: WhatsApp or call him now: +27783477646
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>