Für mehr Miteinander in Waldkraiburg

Forum

Hier können Sie Hilfeangebote oder -gesuche posten, nach Informationen fragen, sich vernetzen, wenn Sie ein neues Projekt auf die Beine stellen wollen oder für ein Kind ein Fahrrad suchen - unkompliziert und ohne Aufwand!

Was wir nicht dulden und umgehend löschen werden, sind Beleidigungen, Fäkalsprache und politische Diskussionen oder ganz allgemein Meinungsäußerungen, die nicht hierher gehören. Das Forum soll für Waldkraiburger Ehrenamtliche und professionelle Helfer im Bereich Asyl ein Hilfsmittel zur Bewältigung ihrer Aufgaben sein.

Gesuche

Cow Gallstones

Steve Mendez 26.08.2019
Cow /Ox Gallstones for sale (wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20% )
We are full time exporter of high quality natural ox gallstone.
Our product obtained from disease free cattle.

Functions: To clear heat and release toxins.
To eliminate endogenous wind and stop convulsions. to resolve phlegm and promote resuscitation.If you wish to try out what we have,then we will be so much pleased to get your inquiry.

Contact us on our direct email: (stevemendez84@gmail.com)

droduduwa2@gmail.com

john 22.08.2019
Hello All viewers ..... with this great tears of joy and happiness in my heart today I want to give an unlimited thanks to this man Called Dr. ODUDUWA. I am happy today because my wife is now back with full of love, My wife left me for another man,just because we had a little misunderstanding. She left me and promise She will never come back to me again. i cry all day looking for a genuine spell caster to help me bring hER back. Then i saw a testimony share on the internet by miss Karen. and i contacted dr oduduwa, i email him and tell him my problems with my ex wife, and he promise to bring her back home within 2 days. indeed he is wonderful he help me to get my wife back within 2 days which he promise and my wife return to me and promise to love me forever and beg me for the pain she caused me. I will forever be grateful to you DR ODUDUWA, and i will not stop to publish your name on the internet for people to see how truthful you are. And I want to say to everyone on this site that I will always remain thankful to this man DR. ODUDUWA, for all he has done for me, My wife is back with love,caring,and truth and she promise to love me forever.I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem,
CONTACT HIM ON.
EMAIL,droduduwa2@gmail.com
whatsapp contact number +2349019861336

investment opportunity

Anthony Russell 14.08.2019
Good day,

My name is Anthony Russell, a UK registered private Investment Manager .

We seek individuals with Financial Management knowledge that are capable of handling investment portfolio and management from private investors. If you have fund management abilities, credible projects in need of loan, JV or existing businesses that requires expansion we will be delighted to work with you on a minimal ROI .

Details will be provided on hearing back from you with your business executive summary via my direct email : anthonyrusselll329@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Anthony Russell
Managing Partner
Tel Line: +447440934350

Want more customers for your business?

Marioriply 14.08.2019
Ciao! asyl-waldkraiburg.de

We present oneself

Sending your commercial offer through the feedback form which can be found on the sites in the contact section. Feedback forms are filled in by our application and the captcha is solved. The advantage of this method is that messages sent through feedback forms are whitelisted. This method raise the odds that your message will be read.

Our database contains more than 25 million sites around the world to which we can send your message.

The cost of one million messages 49 USD

FREE TEST mailing of 50,000 messages to any country of your choice.

This message is automatically generated to use our contacts for communication.

Contact us.
Telegram - @FeedbackFormEU
Skype FeedbackForm2019
Email - FeedbackForm@make-success.com

Lenning

Uni-Credit 09.08.2019
Benötigen Sie eine Finanzierung, um ein Unternehmen zu gründen oder zu erweitern? Benötigen Sie es dringend, um den Kredit zu lösen? Wir bieten interessierten Kunden, die Kredite zur Finanzierung ihrer Ausgaben suchen, eine breite Palette von Finanzdienstleistungen an. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie im Posteingang von uns: customercare@unicreditassurance.com

Aufmerksam:
customercare@unicreditassurance.com

indiaspelltemple123@gmail.com

Elvis Jayden 06.08.2019
MY Name Elvis Jayden, form, (USA) After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp: +2347064365391
Email: drosasu25@gmail.com

3% Kreditangebot jetzt beantragen

3% Kreditangebot jetzt beantragen 02.08.2019
Ich bin Herr Clark Barry, ein legitimer und seriöser Geldverleiher. Wir sind von der Darlehensfirma. Mit finanzieller Unterstützung. Wir verleihen Gelder an Personen, die finanzielle Unterstützung benötigen, einen schlechten Kredit haben oder Geld brauchen, um Rechnungen zu bezahlen, um geschäftlich zu investieren. Haben Sie nach Darlehen gesucht? Wir bieten Darlehen von 5.000,00 min. bis 20.000.000,00 bei niedrigem Zinssatz von 3% kontaktieren Sie uns Adresse: luthors.corploanfirm@gmail.com , WhatsApp Nummer: +18635356458

easyloanfirm2020@gmail.com

Herr Derek Douglas 26.07.2019
Schönen Tag,

Stehen Sie in finanziellen Schwierigkeiten? Benötigen Sie einen Kredit, um Ihre Schulden zu begleichen? Wirst du deine Finanzen erhöhen? Sind Sie ein Unternehmer, der sein Unternehmen ausbauen möchte? Hiermit wird Ihnen geraten, den echten Helden, das Vertrauen und die effiziente Darlehensfirma für Ihr Darlehen zu kontaktieren. Ich werde sowohl von Einzelpersonen als auch von der Regierung für unsere große Effizienz anerkannt.

DIENSTLEISTUNGEN BEINHALTEN:
* Privatkredite (sicher und ungesichert)
* Geschäftskredite (sicher und ungesichert)
* Heimwerker
* Erfinderdarlehen
* Autokredite
usw. ..

Bei Interesse melden Sie sich bitte bei uns über

E-Mail: easyloanfirm2020@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +18582644849

Wir sind zertifiziert,
vertrauenswürdig, zuverlässig, effizient, schnell und dynamisch.

Grüße,
Herr Derek Douglas
easyloanfirm2020@gmail.com

3% Verfügbar und Garantie Darlehensangebot

Mailing via the feedback form.

ContactForm 25.07.2019
Ciao! asyl-waldkraiburg.de

We advance

Sending your commercial proposal through the Contact us form which can be found on the sites in the contact section. Feedback forms are filled in by our application and the captcha is solved. The advantage of this method is that messages sent through feedback forms are whitelisted. This technique raise the probability that your message will be read.

Our database contains more than 25 million sites around the world to which we can send your message.

Contact us.
Skype FeedbackForm2019
WhatsApp - +44 7598 509161

A new method of email distribution.

ContactForm 21.07.2019
Hello! asyl-waldkraiburg.de

We make offer for you

Sending your business proposition through the feedback form which can be found on the sites in the Communication section. Feedback forms are filled in by our software and the captcha is solved. The superiority of this method is that messages sent through feedback forms are whitelisted. This method increases the chances that your message will be read.

Contact us.
Skype FeedbackForm2019
WhatsApp - +44 7598 509161
<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 >>

Veranstaltungen + Treffs

jackmark7464@gmail.com

jack mark 11.10.2019
hello everyone here i am Jack Mark a medical doctor from United Kingdom , i want to share a great testimony of how Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis size was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and discouraging, a 39 year old full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame my wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor , she never enjoyed sex, i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until last two months when i saw a testimony of how Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream have been helping people from the globe,i saw one MR KENNETH BERTNEY testifying of how Dr AKIOYA helped him enlarge his penis size so i decided to give him a try ,i visited his website link https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/ we talked and he gave me steps to follow which i did and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbal mixture cream my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 10.5 inches long and i was amazed when my wife said i satisfy her so well now all thanks to Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream,i will forever be grateful To him i also learnt that Dr AKIOYA also have the herbal cure to problems like

PENIS ENLARGEMENT
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES type 1 and type 2
HERPES GENITAL WART
LOW SPERM COUNT
WEAK ERECTION
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
PROSTRATE CANCER
HIV/AIDS
SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL
ALS
HPV 123
PILE
ASTHMA
HEART FAILURE
PREMATURE EJACULATION
HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE
so if you you are suffering from any of this problems please do not hesitate to contact him now email drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com website https://drakioyaherbalcenter.home.blog
https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/ you can call him or Whatsapp Dr AKIOYA via whatsapp +2348105257464 thanks

bancopopular381@gmail.com

Franck Dupont 11.10.2019
Hi
Sind die Anforderungen von allen, die eine Finanzierung benötigen, unser eigenes Ziel ist es, eine sehr große finanzielle in der Lage, das Projekt durchzuführen. Wir helfen auch kleinen Menschen brauchen ein Darlehen Geld von 5.000 Euro bis 900.000.000 Euro. Sie suchen einen sicheren und glaubwürdigen Kredit oder Finanzierung vor nur einer Lösung, verhandeln Kontakt meine E-Mail-Adresse: bancopopular381@gmail.com

+27968573211

Mr Pendelis 10.10.2019
Zeugnis darüber, wie ich meinen Kredit bekommen habe

Hallo allerseits, wir vergeben Kredite an Privatpersonen, Unternehmen und kooperierende Institutionen. Ich bin Frau Clency Dexter. Ich lebe in Florida und bin heute eine glückliche Frau. Ich möchte Herrn PENDELIS WEALTH für die angebotenen Kredite danken, einem gottesfürchtigen Mann (ES IST WAHR) Kontakt über: pwloancompany484@gmail.com

Freundliche Grüße

3% Kreditangebot jetzt beantragen

3% Kreditangebot jetzt beantragen 04.10.2019
Sind Sie ein Geschäftsmann oder eine Frau? Sind Sie in finanzielle Schwierigkeiten geraten oder benötigen Sie finanzielle Mittel, um Ihr eigenes Unternehmen zu gründen? Benötigen Sie einen Kredit, um Schulden abzuzahlen oder ein Haus oder ein Auto zu kaufen? 3% Darlehensangebot gelten, wenn Sie ein Darlehen benötigen, damit wir fortfahren können: luthor2.corploanfirm@gmail.com , WhatsApp Nummer: +18635356458

* Investorenkredite
* Schuldenkonsolidierung
* Zweite Hypothek
* Geschäftskredite
* Persönliche Darlehen
* Internationale Darlehen

drdadaspellhome7@gmail.com

Ryan 04.10.2019
My name is Ryan am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. DADA  herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.DADA herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is inced 8 es and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via {drdadaspellhome7@gmail.com) or call him or what-apps him through +2348158568638 .he also specialize on the following things
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,..,,

bettysteven31@gmail.com

Betty Steven 28.09.2019
I am BETTY STEVEN from UNITED KINGDOM. my husband left me and my two kids
for a couple months, I tried to beg him even I called him, he didn't pick
up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce I was
so sad I cried all night he left again I was so lonely the next day I was
searching for something online when i found a spell caster called PRIEST
UYI, who have helped so many people with their various issues and problems,
so I contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 48hrs and my
husband will be back to me I did everything he told me to do and the next
day very early my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the
divorce we are now happy together..... all thanks to PRIEST UYI...he can
also help you too, contact him directly if you need his assistance on
EMAIL....uyilovespelltemple@gmail.com
for whatsapp him +2349019861336

lona

Yanira evie 25.09.2019
Mi nombre es Yanira Evie, una madre soltera, antes de que mi esposo muriera dejándonos con una gran deuda, estaba tan confundida y frustrada sobre cómo pagar la enorme deuda. Un día, cuando estaba en línea, encontré un testimonio de (Porter troxell) sobre cómo ZACK WILLINGTON lo ayudó con un préstamo. Entonces solicité un préstamo de € 85,000 EURO con una duración de 5 años de la Compañía a través de su correo (zackwillingtonloanfirm@gmail.com). Cuando solicité el préstamo, voté a DIOS que si obtengo el préstamo lo haré Para mi gran sorpresa, que el mundo sepa lo que hizo por mí, en menos de 48 horas mi préstamo fue otorgado con una tasa de interés del 2%. Ahora he pagado la deuda de mi esposo y comienzo una nueva vida y mi propio negocio. Acabo de recibir mi voto. Entonces, si desea cualquier tipo de préstamo por solo el 2%, comuníquese con ZACK WILLINGTON LOAN COMPANY LTD en su correo electrónico zackwillingtonloanfirm@gmail.com

lona

Yanira evie 25.09.2019
Mi nombre es Yanira Evie, una madre soltera, antes de que mi esposo muriera dejándonos con una gran deuda, estaba tan confundida y frustrada sobre cómo pagar la enorme deuda. Un día, cuando estaba en línea, encontré un testimonio de (Porter troxell) sobre cómo ZACK WILLINGTON lo ayudó con un préstamo. Entonces solicité un préstamo de € 85,000 EURO con una duración de 5 años de la Compañía a través de su correo (zackwillingtonloanfirm@gmail.com). Cuando solicité el préstamo, voté a DIOS que si obtengo el préstamo lo haré Para mi gran sorpresa, que el mundo sepa lo que hizo por mí, en menos de 48 horas mi préstamo fue otorgado con una tasa de interés del 2%. Ahora he pagado la deuda de mi esposo y comienzo una nueva vida y mi propio negocio. Acabo de recibir mi voto. Entonces, si desea cualquier tipo de préstamo por solo el 2%, comuníquese con ZACK WILLINGTON LOAN COMPANY LTD en su correo electrónico zackwillingtonloanfirm@gmail.com

Cow Gallstones Available

Mendez 24.09.2019
Cow/ Ox Gallstones available
Specifications
Cow /Ox Gallstones for sale (wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20% )
We are full time exporter of high quality natural ox gallstone.
Our product obtained from disease free cattle.

Functions: To clear heat and release toxins.
To eliminate endogenous wind and stop convulsions. to resolve phlegm and promote resuscitation.If you wish to try out what we have,then we will be so much pleased to get your inquiry.

Contact us on our direct email: (stevemendez84@gmail.com)

lona

Yanira evie 23.09.2019
Mi nombre es Yanira Evie, una madre soltera, antes de que mi esposo muriera dejándonos con una gran deuda, estaba tan confundida y frustrada sobre cómo pagar la enorme deuda. Un día, cuando estaba en línea, encontré un testimonio de (Porter troxell) sobre cómo ZACK WILLINGTON lo ayudó con un préstamo. Entonces solicité un préstamo de € 85,000 EURO con una duración de 5 años de la Compañía a través de su correo (zackwillingtonloanfirm@gmail.com) Cuando solicité el préstamo, voté a DIOS que si obtengo el préstamo lo haré Para mi gran sorpresa, que el mundo sepa lo que hizo por mí, en menos de 48 horas mi préstamo fue otorgado con una tasa de interés del 2%. Ahora he pagado la deuda de mi esposo y comienzo una nueva vida y mi propio negocio. Acabo de recibir mi voto. Entonces, si desea cualquier tipo de préstamo por solo el 2%, comuníquese con ZACK WILLINGTON LOAN COMPANY LTD en su correo electrónico zackwillingtonloanfirm@gmail.com
1 | 2 | 3 >>