Für mehr Miteinander in Waldkraiburg

Forum

Hier können Sie Hilfeangebote oder -gesuche posten, nach Informationen fragen, sich vernetzen, wenn Sie ein neues Projekt auf die Beine stellen wollen oder für ein Kind ein Fahrrad suchen - unkompliziert und ohne Aufwand!

Was wir nicht dulden und umgehend löschen werden, sind Beleidigungen, Fäkalsprache und politische Diskussionen oder ganz allgemein Meinungsäußerungen, die nicht hierher gehören. Das Forum soll für Waldkraiburger Ehrenamtliche und professionelle Helfer im Bereich Asyl ein Hilfsmittel zur Bewältigung ihrer Aufgaben sein.

Gesuche

starlinkcreditunion@usa.com

frank moss 03.02.2020

Guten Tag allerseits, ich bin Herr Frank Moss, ein privater Darlehensgeber, der
Bietet lebenslange Darlehen zur Tilgung Ihrer persönlichen Rechnungen und Schulden und zur Gründung eines eigenen Unternehmens für Privatunternehmen und Privatpersonen zu einem Satz von 2%. Kontaktieren Sie uns noch heute per E-Mail: starlinkcreditunion@usa.com

DARLEHEN ANTRAGSFORMULAR:

Name:
Bedingung:
Adresse:
Telefonnummer:
Besetzung:
Menge benötigt:
Leihdauer:
Haben Sie sich schon einmal beworben?

E-Mail: Zinssatz 2% pro Jahr.
E-Mail: starlinkcreditunion@usa.com
WhatsApp: + 1209-435-8283

creditrapido2020@gmail.com

Fernand 31.12.2019
After this financial crisis that all banks are struggling to make loans, I inform you that our coalition, our Investor, prepared between 5000 and 200 000 cars with a capital of 1 500 000 €; loans between private individuals allow us to grow this capital. However, 2% interest per year is a self-coalition, we don't want to violate the usury law. You can pay more than 10 years at most. Contact me for :
 email: creditrapido2020@gmail.com   
  Whatsapp:+33756908526

Mehr Infos: https://m.asyl-waldkraiburg.de/discussion/?tid=200000004&mid=200000119

maama zam 05.01.2020
SSD+++++pretoria ௵ We clean all types of Black money { Currencies} call +27780171131.
≼(@)≽AUTOMATIC SSD SOLUTION FOR SALE, FAST CLEANING BLACK MONEY CALL +27780171131. We Sale Genuine SSD solution chemical for cleaning black money, call at: +27780171131 WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY CURRENCIES.+27780171131,,, I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as, U.S Dollar, South African Rand Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. We are currency minting chemical company based in SOUTH AFRICA, but we operate worldwide with our affiliate offices Europe, Africa, Dubai, USA etc. Here is our specialization: We are perfect in development and cleansing of defaced currencies: Black/green/yellow e.g. defaced money of any currency: Dollars, South African, and, Euro, Pounds etc. We give life to defaced bills irrespective of kinds and Conditions. We have stocks of Chemicals for sell vi3: Chemical Liquids/Chemical Powders, Injections Chemicals/powders to any one that has defaced currency to develop in his company, house/office by cleansing all the negative Bills to normal currency. We have automatic sensor metabolic machine for instant development with Chemical Liquid / for urgent cleansing within 2Hrs to normal currency. We also buy and sale any type of defaced currency. We also have our professional technicians on standby to help develop your bills on your request. For more information, get back to us if you are interested in any of our services to give you our profile for view.

Mehr Infos: https://m.asyl-waldkraiburg.de/discussion/?tid=200000004&mid=200000119

maama zam 05.01.2020
kwazulu natal< DUABAN++語+27780171131 WE DELIVER SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION / ACTIVITION POWDER IN SOUTH AFRICA, ZIMBAMBWE, ZAMBIA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, U.S.A, ANGOLA, NAMIBIA, LESOTHO, SWAZILAND, MOZAMBIQUE AND WORLDWIDE ETC.

Ssd Chemical Solutions - Clean every black money - Best lab for deface money We have professional technicians and support staffs. Our Laboratory Staff are available to advise, support and do cleaning on percentage agreement for huge amounts. Please contact us via private contact given below.

Our vision is to be the world reliable leading premier high-value and high security chemicals producer in the world and offering our services to everyone who knocks at our door step. “OUR SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS” is uniquely manufactured purified to consistently provide high-value solutions and to our potential and reliable clients across the world.

We do work of cleaning under different process e.g anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, super automatic SSD solution, anti-breeze bank notes.

We also buy black note any type and supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamped coated notes, Prepared De-icing Fluids, Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution,marked or stained currency.

We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds, Rands and transferring of colors from used notes to new white bills. we work in line and follow any country currency regulations and rules set to avoid inflation. Some organization like-Treasure Purification Chemicals owns a multi program international laboratory of the standard of U.S. Department of Currency.

maama zam 05.01.2020
cape town +27780171131 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
DURBAN ..POLOKWANE +27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27780171131
We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27780171131
Cleaning Black Defaced Money .ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga.+27780171131 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical solution used to clean all type of black money and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad.+27788676511 Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our ssd chemical is 100% pure.
__-United state,Germany & England% Automatic ssd solution for sale +27780171131 Rustenburg, Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga.

durban, we are specialized in chemistry for anti-breeze bank notes. We also do chemicals melting and recovering of all type of bad money from black to white. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline, s.s.d. Chemical solution, And many other activation powder. About ssd solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of ssd automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti -breeze quality. The ssd solution in its full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, and marked notes. Others for damaged notes, bills like us call +27780171131

maama zam 05.01.2020
< DUABAN++語+27780171131 WE DELIVER SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION / ACTIVITION POWDER IN SOUTH AFRICA, ZIMBAMBWE, ZAMBIA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, U.S.A, ANGOLA, NAMIBIA, LESOTHO, SWAZILAND, MOZAMBIQUE AND WORLDWIDE ETC.

Ssd Chemical Solutions - Clean every black money - Best lab for deface money We have professional technicians and support staffs. Our Laboratory Staff are available to advise, support and do cleaning on percentage agreement for huge amounts. Please contact us via private contact given below.

Our vision is to be the world reliable leading premier high-value and high security chemicals producer in the world and offering our services to everyone who knocks at our door step. “OUR SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS” is uniquely manufactured purified to consistently provide high-value solutions and to our potential and reliable clients across the world.

We do work of cleaning under different process e.g anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, super automatic SSD solution, anti-breeze bank notes.

We also buy black note any type and supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamped coated notes, Prepared De-icing Fluids, Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution,marked or stained currency.

We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds, Rands and transferring of colors from used notes to new white bills. we work in line and follow any country currency regulations and rules set to avoid inflation. Some organization like-Treasure Purification Chemicals owns a multi program international laboratory of the standard of U.S. Department of Currency.

Rychlý úvěr 500000 až 10000000

Michal 23.12.2019
Nebankovní půjčka za 48 hodin. Potřebujete financování Pro váš dům, Pro vaši firmu, Chcete-li koupit auto, Chcete-li koupit motocykl, Chcete-li vytvořit vlastní firmu, Pro vaše osobní potřeby nepochybujte. Nabízím osobní půjčky od 10 000 Kč do 50 000 000 Kč s roční úrokovou sazbou 2%. Nezáleží na výši. Ve své žádosti o půjčku uveďte přesnou částku, kterou chcete uplatnit, a datum splacení. Napište nám své osobní půjčky e-mailem: sopuchmichal2@gmail.com whatsapp +42072353979

Mehr Infos: https://m.asyl-waldkraiburg.de/discussion/?tid=200000004&mid=200000117

maama zam 05.01.2020
lTALY..UK,,CANADA (۝)AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION AND ACTIVATING POWDER FOR SALE +27780171131 in SOUTH AFRICA, ,Botswana, TECHNICIAN WITH BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 in france Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo­po Bellv­ille Benon­i Bloem­fonte­in Boksb­urg Cape Town
Cen­turio­n Durba­n East Londo­n Empan­geni Georg­e Germi­ston Ibhay­i­rg Katle­hong Kempt­on Park
Kha­yelit­sa
Pol­okwan­e Port Eliza­beth Potch­efstr­oom Preto­ria Randb­urg Roode­poort Ruste­nburg
Seb­okeng Sosha­nguve Sowet­o Sprin­gbok Stell­enbos­ch Tembi­sa Thoho­yando­u Umlaz­i Uping­ton Vande­rbijl­park
Ver­eenig­ing Welko­m Witba­nk Easte­rn Cape Free State Gaute­ng KwaZu­lu-Na­tal Mpuma­langa Zambi­a, Zimba­bawe

Prices for hager werken +27640518120 embalming compound powder

dickson 22.12.2019
Hager werken embalming powder +27640518120 (pink and white) compound/fluids for sale in south Africa

Hager Werken Embalming Compounds, Pink and white Powder are General items from Germany.
Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them in its modern form with chemicals to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral,for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.
Embalming compound in powder form both PINK and WHITE Radio active and (HOT and not HOT) its all available. At preferably adorable prices
Starting from one kilogram upwards ,We are looking for a good buyer.
Typically embalming compound (fluid) contains a mixture of formaldehyde, methanol, and other solvents. The formaldehyde content generally ranges from 50 to 97 percent and the methanol content may range from 9 to 89 percent.The types of embalming powder depends on the purity and colour. Purity:98% ,100% Hot Compound Origin:Germany Brand. Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOUR. pink 98% white 100% Distributor Dentist / Dental Technician.  Hager & Werken products are sold through the dental trade worldwide. 
We are leading suppliers of Germany made embalming compound to clients in South Africa and other African states.

Hager werken embalming compound powder for sale +27640518120

dickson 22.12.2019
Hager werken embalming powder +27640518120 (pink and white) compound/fluids for sale in south Africa

Hager Werken Embalming Compounds, Pink and white Powder are General items from Germany.
Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them in its modern form with chemicals to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral,for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.
Embalming compound in powder form both PINK and WHITE Radio active and (HOT and not HOT) its all available. At preferably adorable prices
Starting from one kilogram upwards ,We are looking for a good buyer.
Typically embalming compound (fluid) contains a mixture of formaldehyde, methanol, and other solvents. The formaldehyde content generally ranges from 50 to 97 percent and the methanol content may range from 9 to 89 percent.The types of embalming powder depends on the purity and colour. Purity:98% ,100% Hot Compound Origin:Germany Brand. Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOUR. pink 98% white 100% Distributor Dentist / Dental Technician.  Hager & Werken products are sold through the dental trade worldwide. 
We are leading suppliers of Germany made embalming compound to clients in South Africa and other African states.

<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

Veranstaltungen + Treffs

how i got cured of herpes virus

sandra lopez 24.03.2020
I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348123877102

read

EnriqueTip 16.03.2020
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times.

Mikroúverová instituce(thomasperin@seznam.cz).

Thomas PERIN 14.03.2020
E-mail: thomasperin@seznam.cz
Jsem partnerem mnoha bank a ve svých bankách mám spoustu kapitálu.
Potrebujete pujcky mezi jednotlivci, abyste mohli celit financním
potížím, a konecne se dostat ze slepého streva vytvoreného bankami se
zamítnutím vašich souboru. Jsme skupina financních odborníku, kterí
vám pomohou s cástkou, kterou potrebujete, a za podmínek, které vám
usnadní život.
Poskytujeme pujcky od 1 mesíce do 30 let a poskytujeme 2 000 až 10 000 000 CZK.
Naše úroková sazba je 2% rocne, zde jsou oblasti, kde vám mužeme pomoci:
* Financní
* Hypotecní úver
* Investicní pujcka
* Auto pujcka
* Konsolidacní dluh
* Úhrada kreditu
* Osobní pujcka
* Jste zaregistrováni
* Banky zakazujte a nemáte laskavost bank nebo spíše máte projekt a
musíte **** kontaktovat me a já vám pomužu.

Thomas PERIN 11.03.2020
Jsem partnerem mnoha bank a ve svých bankách mám spoustu kapitálu.
Potrebujete pujcky mezi jednotlivci, abyste mohli celit financním
potížím, a konecne se dostat ze slepého streva vytvoreného bankami se
zamítnutím vašich souboru. Jsme skupina financních odborníku, kterí
vám pomohou s cástkou, kterou potrebujete, a za podmínek, které vám
usnadní život.
Poskytujeme pujcky od 1 mesíce do 30 let a poskytujeme 2 000 až 10 000 000 CZK.
Naše úroková sazba je 2% rocne, zde jsou oblasti, kde vám mužeme pomoci:
* Financní
* Hypotecní úver
* Investicní pujcka
* Auto pujcka
* Konsolidacní dluh
* Úhrada kreditu
* Osobní pujcka
* Jste zaregistrováni
* Banky zakazujte a nemáte laskavost bank nebo spíše máte projekt a
musíte **** kontaktovat me a já vám pomužu.

graph

Dannyhip 03.03.2020
Make your every vacation memorable and plausible by communicating with our experts.

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224)

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224) 02.03.2020

Buy Cow /Ox Gallstone available On Stock Now @ (WhatsApp: +237673528224) 02.03.2020

DESCRIPTION
-Full substance,
-100% machine flayed
-No ticks, no scratches, no humps
-Size: 32 to 40 sq. ft.
-Average size: 36 sq. ft.
-Weight: 22kgs to 32kg
-Average weight: 25kgs
-Selection: 80% A/B, 20% C/D
-Male 75% / Female 25%
-1 x 40 container = 1700-2000 hides
-Availability: 10 x 40 ft container
- Impurity: No sand, No dust, No mud, No foreign object, no fats and no meat
- Not available: No hair slip problem, No rotten Hides, No fats and meat on the Hides, No

mule
- No Holes, No Cuts, No Reheated,
-Sand: non and clean from any other dust or mud.

All Inquiries Below

Ema­il: infodocuments4@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +237673528224

Cow /Ox Gallstones
Specifications
Cow /Ox Gallstones for sale for (wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20% )
We are full time exporter of high quality natural ox gallstone.
Our product obtained from disease free cattle.
We can supply up to 10 Kg. monthly. Shipment prompt by air courier (DHL).
Price depends on ratio of wholestone / brokenstone.
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 80% / 20%
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 70%/30%
wholestone / brokenstone ratio is 60%/40%

Functions: To clear heat and release toxins.
To eliminate endogenous wind and stop convulsions.
to resolve phlegm and promote resuscitation.If you wish to try out what we
have,then we will be so much pleased to get your inquiry.

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com)

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com) 02.03.2020

Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money grade A, Blacknotes cleaning and SSD Chem solution @ (infodocuments4@gmail.com)

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We supply only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

SHIPPING:
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception of your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. The delivery of item usually takes up to 5 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.

info doc 02.03.2020

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We supply only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

SHIPPING:
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception of your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. The delivery of item usually takes up to 5 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.

hamisi amisi 02.03.2020
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM Hamisi My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: WhatsApp or call him now: +27783477646
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>